Functional Pathology testing
Functional testing can assist in the creation of the wellness plan by identifying biochemical imbalances which lead to disease.
Functional tests can also be used to monitor the progress of the wellness plan. Your wellness plan can be sent to you online direct to your email address and I can coach you through it.
Some of these tests can be done on site, some you will need to go to a lab for blood serum, some you do in the comforts of your own home. Samples are sent to the lab, who sends back your results to me.
The types of tests you have access to are:
- Food allergies - Tests for both IgE and IgG for 96 different foods.
- Hormones - Various tests for both male and female hormones.
- Stress profile - Tests for levels of cortisol and DHEA.
- Cardiovascular system - Detailed analysis of cholesterol and profile of cardiovascular system.
- Thyroid - Tests for all thyroid hormones. Separate test for levels of iodine.
- Heavy metals - Hair tests for 14 different minerals and 10 toxic minerals.
- Liver profile - Testing for detox clearing pathways (Phase 1 and 2).
- Digestive analysis - Stool analysis of bacteria, parasites, yeasts, absorption markers and inflammation. Separate tests for candida antibodies.
- Neurotransmitters - Tests for serotonin, GABA, dopamine, noradrenaline, adrenaline and glutamate.